Wacaco Nanopresso Elements Moss Green - Hand Espresso Machine for Ground With Case Green Color
Hand Espresso Machine With Case Green Color Wacaco Nanopresso
The Nanopresso machine is considered one of the best and most versatile espresso machines and comes with new features that will drastically improve the way you prepare your favorite coffee. Built with a newly patented pumping system, it can achieve, with the help of your hands, a maximum pressure of 18 bar for unparalleled coffee extraction quality. Nanopresso requires 15% less power to pump compared to previous models (1st generation Minipresso). The Nanopresso case is made of durable EVA material and a soft fabric inner lining. The case protects against bumps, scratches and dust. With the addition of the Nanopresso case, get ready for your next big adventure.
- Dimensions: 156x71x62 mm
- Weight: 336 gr
- Water capacity: 80 ml
- Coffee capacity: 8 gr
- Maximum pressure: 18 bar
The package includes : Nanopresso, protective case, espresso cup, filter basket, spoon, brush, instructions for use, warranty.
- First place the ground coffee in the scoop, filling it up to the surface (approx. 8 g. which is equal to a single dose of coffee) and transfer it with a quick movement to the filter cup by inverting one on top of the other.
- Press the coffee with the base of the spoon so that its surface becomes smooth and then fill with 50ml of water, just below the line on the glass.
- Then assemble the device with the water glass as a base. Putting the machine on top, add the coffee and screw on its lid, ensuring that it is well closed.
- Release the pump by turning it in a counterclockwise motion.
- By turning the machine upside down and pressing the pump with a frequency of one second 20-25 times your coffee is ready to be enjoyed!
- After each use, cleaning the Nanopresso only takes a few seconds. When necessary, each part is easily separated for deep cleaning.